
I didnt sleep at all! Woof. Gonna try not to sleep for one day. Tomorow, im gonna sleep baby.
So, i updated the old blogspot. Which i once, shared with someone. Someone asked me to update it. Yeah.. I NEED SOME FRESH AIR.
I texted with alef. Told him that im afraid of the dark. He was like, "Hoyeahh? Youre a sissyboy" Stupid. I know youre afraid of.. ROLLER COASTER. Hah. Hamik kau. Hehehe.
Im gonna go to hanna's house today. Just, for a while. Jumpa nina, ejay sekejap.. Jumpa hanna lama :P HEHEHE.
So So So So So So, im bored. I have a FB now. Add me add me! Im such a newbie. Emoshit T_T. HAHAHA. Whatthefook. Aku merepek sorang sorang. Layaaaan, zaaaaas! AMAGATZ. *tiru nab ah.
I need to chill. Have a break, have a kitkat.
I love you more than ever ever ever, love

No comments:
Post a Comment