
Hello, everybody. Me and Phavan is now.. fake lovers. Hahah. Just, 2 hours something. We strtd to fight. Good. But i still love you, buddy. Today was okay. Not that bad. I dont think i cme to school tomorw. Gonna chill. Take one day off. Just, to relax.
I really dont understand when someone needs us so badly, they search for us. Bila dah tak guna dah, buang. Something like that. Or, too protective. you cant be friends with that girl and others. Thats ridiculous. Like, sometimes, we cant take care of ourselves. Yes, we need them. they do have the rights to tell us or warn us. But dont scold us or be mad at us after be friends with somebody new. Make someone like her own property. People are getting tired of you. Change lah. It is hard. I know. With your condition. But try to. I should tell this to myself also. I tried and im still trying. So, yeah. Keep on trying.
You know, I finished my maths :O and didnt finish all of the other books yet. Gonna be writing and writing and writing for the whole week. Ohboy. Im dead. Not yet though. But in a way, yeah. Im dead.

No comments:
Post a Comment