
Today, was the most terrible day of my life. Like i said, i need to bring some cttn bud, and chewing gum. Did buy a chewing gum, cttn bud, No. So, Pn Nrhfizah entered our class. We had to study, dah lah bk checking lagi. Bodoh gila. Pn suhaila pun. I feel like killing her. Didnt see someone for the whole day, so i decided to keep quiet. I miss her. So much. I was so cranky today. Haihh. Oh adik texted me :) I love that kiddo. I miss hanging out with Qiel. Hey, dude. I love you! Called someone, let her go to sleep. I want her to rest anyway. So, yeah. Its already 3.32am and i cant sleep. I feel like flying. Lets fly together. Still cant sleep. Im gonna go get cookies and milk. Bye :)
ill take care of you, i promise. Just, dont wear a braces. Please, bubba?

No comments:
Post a Comment